Seated Tasting Experience - Groups up to 10 Guests
- Duration: 45 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario
The safety of our guests and employees is our #1 priority, so please keep in mind our tastings will be slightly different than usual.
- We ask that you please respect physical distancing of 6-feet and sanitize before entering and exiting each room.
- Reservations are required and can be booked for a maximum of 6 guests per group.
- Pets are not permitted in the building.
- Tastings are individual and cannot be shared with other members in your group.
- Guests must be at least 19 years of age.
- Please note that face coverings are required upon entrance of the building and can be removed once seated for your tasting (as per the Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake by-law 5248-20).
** For experiences booked on or after September 22nd 2021, in accordance with the provincial government's vaccine certificate program, all patrons attending an indoor tasting experience are required to provide proof that they have completed their full vaccination regimen of either an approved Health Canada or Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days prior to attending an experience. Please contact the Retail Store for more information at 905-935-2866 ext 430
Designated driver option does not include a tasting.
Guests are encouraged to arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of their experience.
Please review all reservation details prior to submitting. All tour bookings are final - refunds, changes and cancellations for any reason are not permitted.