New! Walk This Way Experience (Coming Soon)
- Duration: 45 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario
Begin your outdoor portion of the experience with a glass of Sparkling wine as you learn about the history of Konzelmann, dating back to 1893.
Next you are escorted to our observation deck where you will take in breathtaking views across Lake Ontario and the Toronto Skyline while discussing our unique growing and vineyard methods.
From there the tour continues to our production area where you may be lucky enough to catch our winemaking team in action.
Your private experience the moves inside to our newly renovated cellar where you enjoy a seated structured tasting of our exclusive Reserve and Family Reserve Series wines, accompanied with locally selected gourmet cheeses.
The safety of our guests and employees is our #1 priority, so please keep in mind our tastings will be slightly different than usual.
- We ask that you please respect physical distancing of 6-feet and sanitize before entering and exiting each room.
- Reservations are required and can be booked for a maximum of eight people per group.
- Tastings are individual and cannot be shared with other members in your group.
- Pets are not permitted in the building.
- Guests must be at least 19 years of age.
- Please note that face coverings are required upon entrance of the building and can be removed once seated for your tasting as per the Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake by-law (By-law 5248-20).
Designated driver option does not include a tasting.
Guests are encouraged to arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of their experience.
Please review all reservation details prior to submitting. All tour bookings are final - refunds, changes and cancellations for any reason are not permitted.