Summer Sips Outdoor Experience
- Duration: 45 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario
This 45 minute seated experience gives you exclusive access to our enclosed patio in the safety and comfort of your very own private table. Sit back in our Muskoka chairs while sampling seasonal wines (including our famous Peachine Sangria) paired with locally sourced charcuterie. And to showcase the summer vibe, we’ve also included a complimentary stemless wine glass and pair of Konzelmann sunglasses. Cheers to summer!
The safety of our guests and employees is our #1 priority, so please keep in mind our tastings will be slightly different than usual.
- We ask that you please respect physical distancing of 6-feet and sanitize before entering and exiting each room.
- Reservations are required and can be booked for a maximum of four people per group.
- Tastings are individual and cannot be shared with other members in your group.
- Pets are not permitted in the building.
- Guests must be at least 19 years of age.
- Please note that face coverings are required upon entrance of the building and can be removed once seated for your tasting as per the Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake by-law (By-law 5248-20).
Designated driver option does not include a tasting.
Guests are encouraged to arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of their experience.
Please review all reservation details prior to submitting. All tour bookings are final - refunds, changes and cancellations for any reason are not permitted.