Watercolour & Wine with Clarice Gomes
- Duration: 120 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario
Join us for this fun and educational watercolour workshop with artist Clarice Gomes, the perfect experience to celebrate Valentine's Day in beautiful Niagara Wine Country.
Enjoy an in-person watercolor experience, as you sip on a glass of wine and snack on delectable charcuterie exploring your creative side. All watercolour supplies will be provided, along with the lesson. All you need to do is show up and get ready to let loose and have a fun time.
Leave with your very own watercolour masterpiece and several memories of what promises to be an eventful experience.
- Sangria & Charcuterie
- Sparkling Rose as you arrive
- Watercolour class hosted by YouTube watercolour artist, Clarice Gomes (https://www.instagram.com/helloclariceg/)
- All watercolour supplies and instructional class to help you create your watercolour masterpiece.
Please tag us in your memories and artwork on Instagram @helloclariceg and @konzelmannwines
Want to better prepare for watercolour painting?
If you’ve never done watercolour before, watch this video on Clarice’s YouTube channel that shows you the basics involved in watercolour.
Additional things to note:
Must be 19+
This watercolour experience will be a 2 hour event.
Your favourite wines by the glass will be available at an additional cost. Just ask our servers.
You do not want to miss this ‘all inclusive’ experience.