Watercolour in the Vineyard
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario
Join us for an in-person watercolour class in our beautiful lakefront vineyard. Sip on some wine, enjoy delicious charcuterie, relax in nature, and explore your inner creativity via watercolour.
Clarice will lead us into an interactive watercolour class that caters to all levels - no experience required. All watercolour supplies will be provided, along with the lesson. Charge your phones, as there will be plenty of photo opportunities with the vines starting to bloom and the Toronto skyline beaming in the background. Leave with your very own watercolour masterpiece and several memories of what promises to be a fun time.
- Structured tasting of 3 pre-selected wines
- Glass of sparkling rose upon arrival
- Charcuterie board to share
- Watercolour colour class hosted by watercolour artist, Clarice Gomes
- All watercolour supplies to create your own takeaway masterpiece
New to watercolour and want to prepare yourself for the class? Watch this video on Clarice's YouTube channel that shows you the basics of watercolour: https://bit.ly/3uDIgjo